* In the first game of the fall season in the U13 division the East Coast Militia got their first win in a big way beating the New Hampshire Mountain Kings 8-1. Luke Giovanello, Reese Ewell and Ronan Foley each contributed two goals and Cole Butler and John Brown also scored.
In the U14 division Seacoast Performance Academy got the best of the Long Island Gulls beating them 8-4. The Spartans struck first with two quick goals from Matys St. Gelais in the first half before the Gulls cut into the lead with a goal by Zackary Ibo. The Spartans exploded for six goals in the second half led by Declan Wotton who had a hat trick and Luca Desjardins who scored two. AJ Smith also scored for the Spartans. Desjardins also had a pair of assists in the win.
* In the U15 division, East Coast Militia defeated Boston Hockey Academy in a tight battle 4-3. Christopher Carbone got the scoring started for the Militia early in the first, but a goal by Ondrej Husàk tied the game at one. Sebastian Mogull put the Militia up 2-1 with a goal to close out the first half. Boston Hockey Academy tied it up again seconds into the second half, but the Militia battled back with an unassisted goal by Nicholas Stevens and Carbone’s second of the game.
* In their second game of the day, the Boston Hockey Academy lost another close game this time falling 2-1 to the Yale Jr. Bulldogs. With the game tied at one going into the second half, Tyler Norton scored the game winning goal for the Bulldogs at 6:35.
* In another 15U match-up, the Long Island Gulls beat the Seacoast Performance Academy 5-2. The Spartans got the scoring started early in the first and the Gulls tied it up shortly after setting up an exciting second half. The Gulls had a huge second half scoring four goals. Anthony Cutalo led the way with two while Sean Miller and Cole List scored one apiece.
* Second half goals from Michael Federico, Alexandre Theodore and Chase Field powered the Neponset River Rats past the Long Island Gulls, 4-2. Cam McPherson also had a goal for the Rats.
* After a scoreless first half, the East Coast Militia got goals from Finian Kilbourne, Whalen Chin and Scott Crabtree to slide past the North Shore Wings, 3-1. Matt Lumia scored for the Wings.
* The Boston Imperials blanked the Wolfpack Hockey Club 2-0. Vincent Wen had the shutout in goal, and Daniel Chan and Alex Mitza each had a goal.
* Boston Hockey Academy only needed one as they beat the Rochester Youth Hockey program in a battle, 1-0. Ayaan Vira scored the only goal BHA needed in the first half short-handed and Logan Heideman was solid in goal with the shutout.
* Rochester Youth Hockey rebounded later in the day in their second game as they defeated the Avon Regals 3-1 to improve to 1-1 on the season. The Regals scored on a power play late in the first to go ahead 1-0, but Rochester scored three unanswered goals in the second including two by Anthony Swinson and the game-winner by Parker Farnham to earn the victory.
* In other U16 action, the Long Island Gulls defeated Mid-Fairfield National 5-3. With the game tied at two heading into the second half, the Gulls pulled ahead with two big goals by Poul Andersen and one by Ethan Wyttenbach to pull ahead.
* Boston Hockey Academy improved to 2-0 in the Jamboree with a huge 10-1 win over the New Jersey Titans Showcase. It was a total team effort as the BHA rolled to a 4-0 lead after one half. Trent Coleman led the offensive attack with two goals, while eight others scored in the win.
* The Yale Jr. Bulldogs National 16U pulled off a huge comeback win over the Avon Regals beating them 5-4. The Bulldogs were in a big hole down 4-1 at the half but rebounded in the second half scoring four unanswered goals. Indiana Grossbard had a monster game scoring three goals, while Domenico Clarizio and Brady Smith scored the others.
* Mid-Fairfield used six second half goals to outslug the Neponset River Rats, 8-5. Oliver Czaja notched a hat trick for the Stars, while Matt Lacombe had two goals for the Rats.
* The River Rats also had an offensive battle with the Yale Bulldogs, taking a 7-5 win. The Rats overcame a 3-1 deficit behind two goals apiece from Joe Marchi and Jake Assad. Domenico Clarizio notched a goal and assist for Yale.
* Mid-Fairfield Showcase and the Connecticut Chiefs Split played to 4-4 tie in a well-played game on both sides. Mid-Fairfield had the 2-1 advantage but the Chiefs scored three in the second half on two goals by Tristen Ayojiak and one by Sanggyu Lee to force a tie.
* A big second half for the New Jersey Bears soared them past the Buffalo Regals Showcase by a score of 6-2. Down 2-1 after one, the Bears scored five second half goals to take a commanding lead over the Regals. Robert Turnbull and Winston Sweet each scored two goals and Dylan Leonard scored one in the big win.
* The Neponset River Rats soared to their first win with a 4-1 victory over West Haven. Cameron Gaffney led the offensive attack with two goals while Kai Roberto and Benjamin Stavaridis also scored.
* Seacoast Performance Academy shutout West Haven by a score of 3-0. Riley Nadell, Jaden Duprey and Jack Martin all scored for the Spartans and Danill Cepov was solid in net.
* The Buffalo Regals National blanked the Springfield Thunderbirds National 4-0 behind a stellar performance in net by Cole Pouliot-Porter and a hat trick from Tanner Duncan. Jackson Fahrbach also scored for the Regals.
* The Neponset Valley River Rats Tier 2 National soared to a big 8-1 win over the Buffalo Regals Showcase. Brendan McCarthy scored a hat trick while Owen Welch added two big goals for the River Rats. Sonny Christian, John Reidy and Michael McClory also scored in the win.
* The Neponset Valley River Rats National beat the Yale Jr. Bulldogs 4-2 The River Rats had four different goal-scorers in Ty Wood, Evan Regan, Sam Ciappa and Sam Pfefferle and Ethan Ramonetti was solid in net.
* Goals from RJ Donahue, Nolan King, Finley Patrick and Dale Campbell led the Buffalo Regals National past the North Shore Wings. Cole Pouliot-Porter was solid in goal for the Regals