In the U15 division, Boston Hockey Academy earned a big 6-1 win over Atlantic Coast Hockey Academy. BHA exploded for four goals in the second half. Bexultan Makysh led the way with two goals. Samuel Courtemanche, Max Gerke, Nixon Eldredge and Michael Block also scored.
NJ Rockets forward Ben Marcolini heads up ice with SPA's Sean Millen in tow in SPA's 4-0 win Saturday.
* Seacoast Performance Academy shutout the New Jersey Rockets 4-0. Sullivan Martin led the way with two goals and Filip Vavro earned the shutout in net. Tim Kazda and Simon Suranyi also had goals.
* The New Hampshire Mountain Kings U15 beat the Red Bank Generals 6-1 behind two goals each from Aidan Fitzpatrick and Max Brocklehurst. Aidan Finn was sold in net for the Mountain Kings.
* In a close battle, the Atlantic Coast Hockey Academy held on for a 3-2 win over the Red Bank Generals. Atlantic Coast jumped out to a 3-0 lead after goals from Austin McFadyen, Henry Ball and Andrew Tuttle in the first half. The Generals got two back early in the second, but Atlantic Coast was able to hold on to the win.
* The Neponset Valley River Rats defeated Boston Hockey Academy 3-1 in comeback fashion. Down 1-0 after the first half, the River Rats got three unanswered goals from Stevie Rousell, Michael Federico and Alexandre Theodore. The River Rats also beat the Yale Jr. Bulldogs National 3-0 on goals by Theodore, Cam MacPherson and Chase Field. Vinny D’Urso was key in net.
* In their third game of the weekend the Atlantic Coast Hockey Academy fell to the Yale Jr. Bulldogs National 5-1. The Bulldogs took command early and never looked back. They got goals from Ben Digianci, Daniel Zhu, Tyler Roccas, Mason Parker and Shane Fraser in the win. Darragh Curran scored for ACA.