* In some 16U action, Boston Hockey Academy beat the Avon Regals 6-3 Saturday afternoon at Ingalls Ice Rink. Yan Krasavin had two key goals for BHA and they also had goals from Charles Cameron, Trent Coleman, Nikita Mikhailov and Easton Larson in the win improving them to 4-0 on the season.
* The Avon Regals and EC Militia played to a 1-1 tie. Matthew Homer got the Militia on the board, but the Regals came back to tie it late in the first on a goal by Owen Knight. The second half was scoreless as both goalies made some key saves. John Quinn was solid in goal for the Militia. Check out some of his saves here:
* The Springfield Thunderbirds beat the Yale Jr. Bulldogs National 3-2 Saturday night at the Northford Ice Pavilion. The Thunderbirds jumped out to a 3-0 lead on goals by Jagger Lucas, Geon Liam Park and Matthew Cuccovia. But, the Bulldogs fought back with two goals late in the second half by Tucker Mears and Domenico Clarizio to make it 3-2, but the Thunderbirds held on for the win.
* The Yale Bulldogs Showcase defeated Connecticut Chiefs Full 6-2 behind a three-goal game from John Coombe. Yahav Barak also scored twice for the Bulldogs and William Zembruski sealed the win with an empty-net goal to give them the win.
* Mid-Fairfield National defeated the Avon Regals 4-1 Sunday afternoon at the Northford Ice Pavilion. The Regals struck first on a goal by Keegan Sears, but Mid-Fairfield stormed back scoring four goals by Marco Senerchia, Carter Johnson, Tommy Coccaro and Ryan Hedley to win.